Law Offices Of Rizwan M. Khalid is here to protect your legal rights and help defend you in need. Immigration clients are served throughout the United States and the world. Other legal services are offered only in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
how it began
- Immigration Law – anywhere in the USA and the world for USA immigration representation
- Business Law (Including Formation of Corporations, LLC’s, Liability Protection Mechanisms, Partnerships, etc.) – PA AND NJ
- Contracts Law -PA and NJ
- Family Law (Including Protection From Abuse), uncontested and contested divorce, child custody, spousal support, alimony- PA and NJ
- Landlord/Tenant Law- eviction process, landlord representation, tenants representation – PA and NJ
- Personal Injury – PA and NJ
- Real Estate Law (Including Real Estate representation for buying/selling negotiations, attorney review of contracts, attendance of closings, and preparation of deed) – PA and NJ
- Traffic Tickets – PA and NJ
- Wills and Estate Planning (including Power Of Attorney and Living Wills) –PA and NJ
- Workers’ Compensation – PA and NJ
Please note that after obtaining the client’s authorization, some cases may be referred to other reputable law firms and this office may co-counsel with other firms to better serve my firm’s clients.
Call 267-423-6032 or email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to discuss your legal needs.
Any Questions? Let's Talk!
Disclaimer: Attorney Advertisement
This website is maintained to provide general information about the Law Offices Of Rizwan M. Khalid and the services rendered on its clients’ behalf. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate and up to date. However, this law firm does not make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of any of the information contained herein. Furthermore, this law firm specifically reserves the right to modify or alter any of the information contained in this site, or any of the services rendered by the firm, at any time, without prior notice. This site is not intended to provide legal advice or to substitute for the services of a qualified attorney. No lawyer-client relationship shall be deemed to exist by virtue of the use of this site, nor by virtue of the forwarding of any unsolicited information or documentation in response to this site. Initiating conversation with the firm, including any attorney of the firm or staff via phone, website, email, fax, or mail correspondence does not in and of itself create an attorney-client relationship. A lawyer-client relationship will not be deemed to exist until such time as a written retainer agreement has been executed by an authorized representative of this law office, or until the firm otherwise agrees to and actually begins rendering services on a clients’ behalf. Also, there is no guarantee of your case outcome, but I will handle your case competently with due care and aggressively. Hiring an attorney to represent your rights is a very important decision and you should give it enough thought before you decide to hire an attorney. Your decision should not be based solely on this advertisement. Past representation results do not guarantee future outcome. Attorney Advertisement
Attorney Licensed to practice state laws in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and also represents clients throughout the United States for *Immigration related matters
*Immigration Law: Besides Immigration Law, other law practice is limited only to PA and NJ.